The Quartz Sapphire series is a compact, high output fan coil unit capable of meeting exacting heating and cooling requirements whilst providing discreet, effective climate control. The result of an innovative design and development programme that was instigated by customer feedback, SAPPHIRE exhibits all of the features expected from a modern, high quality, fan coil whilst remaining exceptionally competitive.
- Quiet in use - room occupants will appreciate the very low sound levels. SAPPHIRE utilises Class ‘O’ fire rated thermal and acoustic insulation.
- A compact, low energy consumption motor that, combined with carefully matched coils, yields
- low noise levels and high performance. Excellent performance characteristics and reduced running costs are the result. The fans are high performance, external rotor motor type and are fitted as standard with ‘thermal contactors’ built in to the windings.
- Shown with added inlet plenum (optional) Units fitted with AC fans are fitted with an auto transformer giving 27 possible speed settings, providing a wide range of airflows, easily adjustable for accurate commissioning and to suit most demands. The transformer also provides, as standard, a 24V. 50VA screened output for powering a 24V controller when required. Units supplied with the EC motor option have 0-100% fan speed control.
- Easier and safer installation with reinforced, slotted mounting points and a number of spigot options, allowing for various duct sizes and positions.
- An easy access controls enclosure with illuminated on/off switch and two three speed switches to provide multiple fan speed options on AC units. EC unit fan speed control through 0-10V output.
- Low maintenance filter - an innovative new filter arrangement means greatly extended service intervals. Servicing costs are reduced and disruption is minimised. Standard filter is EU2, other filters are available as an option.
- External resistances up to 100Pa.
The Quartz SAPPHIRE series is a compact, high output fan coil unit capable of meeting exacting heating and cooling requirements whilst providing discreet, effective climate control. Click to read more.