Event date: Friday, November 7, 2014
Event location: UCD, Belfield Campus, Student Centre, Building 70, Dublin 4
See the Light is the annual conference run by the Passive House Association of Ireland (PHAI) whose Mission is to promote, educate and facilitate, so as to develop a strong identity, understanding and demand for the passive house concept.
Passive House is a voluntary standard but has over 20 years become the leading solution for Low Energy, comfortable buildings which most importantly perform as designed.
The conference has been running in Ireland since 2007. This year’s event took place in UCD and follows last year’s successful event in Dublin Institute of Technology. The theme for this year’s conference is 2030: Achieving Intelligent Energy Balance ,
This year Versatile were delighted to launch the new Zehnder PH accredited CA 180 Heat Recovery unit and also the unique Zehnder combined external twin supply/exhaust cowl,The Zehnder ComfoAir 180 heat recovery ventilation system is an ultra-compact unit which is highly suited to new build and renovation projects for flats or apartments.The CA180 works around the clock to extract air from wet rooms (kitchens and bathrooms) and combines maximum comfort with simple operation and high efficiency. It extracts the heat energy which would otherwise have been lost during the extract process and transfers this to the fresh, filtered supply air which is drawn in from outside.
This is done using efficient counter-flow heat exchangers which can recover up to 95% of the heat that would otherwise have been exhausted into the atmosphere.
Unique benefits – why choose the ComfoAir 180?
· Compact dimensions making CA180 ideal for installation in a kitchen or bathroom cupboard
· The unit can be left or right handed
· Designed for use with the unique ComfoPipe Plus Twin Duct system
· Offers particular benefits for refurbishment projects
· Features an additional supply air connection at the bottom of the unit for added installation flexibility
· The ComfoAir 180 has been certified as an official Passive House component by the Passivhaus Institute
For more information please contact Versatile on 046-9029444 or Tony Kennedy on 086-0279824 Regards, or click here for a pdf.
Business Development Manager