Cork Courthouse has undergone a redevelopment to include six courtrooms and ancillary facilitates, now making it one of the best court facilities in the country. The project involved the refurbishment of the existing listed Model school and the construction of a new six-storey reinforced concrete structure. Since completion, Cork Courthouse has won second place at the RIAI Public Choice Awards.
Versatile Heating, Cooling and ventilation were proud to supply a dynamic heating solution for this innovative build, including the following radiators:
- The Runtal Rad for its low water content and efficient, fast heat up with bespoke connection options. It provides the total solution for any environment.
- The Zehnder Excelsior for its stylish look, large output and bespoke colours.
- The Jaga Guardian LST was supplied for its unrivalled installation time savings, 15% energy savings (BRE approved), no wasted radiant heat (approx. 30%) between casing and bespoke connection positions.
The Runtal Rad is available in stock, call us today to make an enquiry.
To discuss your heating, cooling & ventilation project requirements with our expert team – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)46.902.9444.
- Main Contractor: Mercury Engineering
- M&E Consultant: Delap & Waller
- Civil & Structural Engineer: Malachy Walsh and Partners
Photo Credits: Ros Kavanagh & Malachy Walsh and Partners