The Quartz Topaz series units comprise of vertical wall mounted and horizontal ceiling or void mounted waterside fan coil units providing reliable internal climate control when cooling or heating is required.
Capacities range from 1kW to 11kW (at Eurovent conditions).
This popular competitively priced product is available as a standard chassis unit for void mounting or with a stylish cabinet for surface mounting on walls or ceilings. Chassis units may be free blow or ducted.
- Quiet in use - room occupants will appreciate the very low sound levels
- Class ‘O’ fire rated thermal and acoustic insulation
- Compact, low energy motors fitted to forward curved centrifugal fans that combine with carefully matched cooling and heating coils for optimum performance.
- All models are available with various air inlet and discharge combinations
- Multi-speed motor - Units are available with AC or EC/DC fan motors. AC fans are fitted with a multi-tap transformer providing up to six fan speeds, whilst EC/DC fans may be used for variable speed control via a potentiometer or a 0-10V output from a digital controller
- Quartz Topaz units are easily and safely installed - using the keyhole slots in the back panel to mount them on a wall or ceiling, or to hang from drop rods
- Various control options are available - ranging from simple hard wired wall mounted controllers to full BMS compatibility to meet individual project requirements
- Servicing is made easy - with simple access to the standard EU2 filter, the fan assemblies and any unit mounted controls.
- Chassis and cased versions - providing ducted or free blow options.
- Low noise sealed for life motor bearings
- Drain Tray
- Electrics Box
For further information please contact Matt at 046 9029444