nZEB low carbon fan coil option (formerly LoCO2), available for the Quartz standard fan coil ranges Sapphire and Amber, introduces a new level of energy efficiency.
Designers striving to develop the most energy-efficient fan coil systems are, in addition to the use of EC/DC motors, increasingly making use of free cooling (when in cooling mode) and utilising condensing boilers or heat pumps for heating.
- Special, additional heating coil designed to have negligible airflow resistance and to utilise 60/40℃ or 50/40℃ water for heating
- Special cooling coil designed for optimum performance using 12/17℃ water for cooling
- EC\DC motor with suggested strategy for optimum fan performance at minimum energy use
- Frame filter to EU2/3 filtration standard
- Lower capital cost than chilled beam equivalents
- Whole life costings that are similar to current best technology