285mm deep ducted fan coils
Introducing a new level of energy efficiency, nZEB Sapphire ducted fan coil unit is a compact, high output fan coil unit capable of meeting exacting heating and cooling requirements whilst providing discreet, effective climate control.
The result of an innovative design and development programme that was instigated by customer feedback, SAPPHIRE exhibits all of the features expected from a modern, high quality, fan coil whilst remaining exceptionally competitive.
Designers striving to develop the most energy-efficient fan coil systems are, in addition to the use of EC/DC motors, increasingly making use of free cooling (when in cooling mode) and utilising condensing boilers or heat pumps for heating.
Features & Benefits include:
- Special, additional heating coil designed to have negligible airflow resistance and to utilise 60/40℃ or 50/40℃ water for heating
- Special cooling coil designed for optimum performance using 12/17℃water for cooling
- EC\DC motor with suggested strategy for optimum fan performance at minimum energy use
- Frame filter to EU2/3 filtration standard
- Lower capital cost than chilled beam equivalents
- Whole life costings that are similar to current best technology
- Exceptionally low sound levels – can be reached due the series’s high quality fire rated Class “O” thermal and acoustic insulation
- High Efficiency EC/DC fan motors – allow for high airflows against high static resistance, while maintaining a low specific fan power
- All fans are ERP 2015 compliant
- Quick and easy installation – designed for both ceiling and floor void applications
- Flexible spigot options – to enable simple ductwork routing including the option of 250mm & 200mm diameter spigots or, as an option, a front rectangular spigot
- Low maintenance filters with greatly extended service intervals
- Wide range of valves and controls available including PICV & BMS options
- Unique spigot connection for quick removal / refit.
- Can be supplied with left or right handed controls
- Sapphire available without nZEB low carbon option
Request BIM drawing here.
Note: nZEB Sapphire is the Sapphire fan coil unit with the addition of the nZEB Low Carbon option