The low energy Centair continuously running whole house extract system is ideal for apartments and houses. The HT model is available with additional SMART technology for humidity and timer sensor controls.
Features and Benefits
Centair CMEV.4e/HT is a whole house central extract unit that continuously extracts from all of the wet rooms in a property and works in conjunction with background ventilators to comply with System 3 of the Building Regulations as laid out in ADF: 2010.
- One of the most energy efficient MEV systems available with SFP as low as 0.16 W/l/s for SAP reward
- A Greenwood GIP product to assist in the delivery of Guaranteed Installed Performance
- Designed with low energy and efficient EC motors for low running costs
- Discreet installation – concealed in a cupboard or loft space
- Low running noise, as low as 9dB(A) on trickle speed
- Includes Greenwood SMART technology for easier installation and better ventilation all round
- Two models available: CMEV.4e (low energy) and CMEV.4eHT (with additional SMART humidity and timer controls)