Paul Climos 200F HRV unit is a Passive House certified MVHR unit.
The HRV unit is a Compact Heat Recovery Unit for central comfort ventilation. The equipment as standard comes with an enthalpy heat exchanger, (humidity exhanger) with selective polymer membrane, which eliminates the need for a condensate drain. The unit can therefore be installed horizontally in suspended ceilings or vertically in almost any configuration. This unit is especially adequate for new buildings and renovation with difficult installation points, with flat construction type for the false ceiling installation, customised drywall revision flap optional available.
- Version ‘Comfort’ comes with integrated defroster and TFT touch panel as control unit
- for dwellings up to 150 m2 floor area
- Volume Flow Rate: 50 up to 200 m3/h
- Version ‘Basic’ with integrated defroster, optionally with TFT touch panel or LED control panel
- no condensate drain necessary
- summer ventilation function
- equipped as standard with intake air filter and extract air filter of the filter class G4, optional pollen filter F7
- control panel: TFT touch panel with colour display, optional: LED control panel
- casing of galvanised powder-coated sheet steel, high quality polypropylene internal lining for high heat insulation and good device noise protection
- Climos 200 is a certified Passive House component
- Climos 200 is listed on the SEAI Triple E Register approved for energy efficiency