Central Ventilation device with heat recovery
Paul Focus 200 MVHR unit is used for controlled room ventilation (air flow rate: 60 to 200 m³/h). The unit is a Passive House certified heat recovery unit with a rate up to 91% in an electric efficiency of 0.31 Wh/m3. It is equipped with a highly efficient reverse flow duct heat exchanger (European patent). Its compact design – a right or left side version of the unit is available – offers an easy installation and an optimal routing of air ducts. The MVHR unit can be used for ventilation in all living areas up to 150 m².
- for dwellings up to 150 m² floor area
- optional with humidity recovery (enthalpy exchanger)
- The unit comes with a summer ventilation function
- equipped as standard with intake air filter and extract air filter, optional pollen filter.
- Its control panel is a TFT touch panel with colour display with an optional LED control panel.
- Casing of galvanised powder-coated sheet steel, high quality polypropylene internal lining for high heat insulation and good device noise protection.
- Focus 200 is a certified Passive House component
- Focus 200 is listed on the SEAI Triple E Register approved for energy efficiency