Universal heat recovery unit for central ventilation
PAUL Novus 450 MVHR unit has the same dimensions as the Novus 300, but the air flow rate ranges from 50 to 450 m³/h. The unit is Passive house certified with a heat recovery rate up to 89%.
The heat recovery units have an automatic bypass control with motorised 100% bypass flap for summer bypass operation. The units can be mounted vertically or horizontally on wall bracket or floor standing frame for optimum space options. They are equipped as standard with intake air filter and extract air filter and extremely low noise operation. The control panel is a TFT touch panel with colour display and optional LED feature.
- The units come with optional features including Humidity Recovery and Integrated Defroster.
- Novus 450 is suitable for dwelling up to 350m2 floor area (Novus 300 is available for up to 220m2 floor area)
- Automatic bypass control with motorised 100% bypass flap for the summer bypass operation
- Left and right unit version
- Intake air filter and extract air filter of the filter Class G4, optional pollen filter F7
- Casing of galavanised powder-coated sheet steel, high quality polypropylene internal lining for high heat insulation and good device noise protection
- Novus 450 is a certified Passive House component
- Novus 450 is listed on the SEAI Triple E Register approved for energy efficiency