Versatile offers a range of radiant panels from trusted Swiss manufacturer, Zehnder.
We are pleased to provide standard and bespoke designs to suit every application for heating and cooling. Zehnder radiant panels range from a flat antibacterial finish steel plate incorporating graphite and copper tube which are ideal for healthcare to the heavy duty ZBN panel with 1.5mm steel plate tested for ball impact.
Radiant heat does not rise
The most common misconception with Radiant relates to the concept that hot air/heat rises, however, radiant heat does not rise! An example of this is Airbus in Toulouse up to 40 meters high.
Features & benefits:
- Noise levels are minimal
- Radiant panels are maintenance free
- Up to 33% energy saving per year
- A longer life cycle – in excess of 25 years
- The distribution of heat is more economical as opposed to gas panels and unit heaters, for example
- Reduction in dust as radiant panels do not have fans that rotate the air
- TGD in schools upper limit for indoor ambient noise levels for sports halls is 40 DBA and multipurpose halls are 35, LPHW Radiant panels can help achieve this as there are no fans or motors involved
Cost Comparison of Radiant Heating