Victorian cast iron radiators
Versatile offer a range of Victorian cast iron radiators designed to blend with traditional or contemporary settings whilst providing outstanding heat outputs.
The Victorian 3 column cast iron radiator will blend with either traditional or contemporary settings whilst providing outstanding heat outputs.
- Available in three heights 450mm, 650mm and 760mm and arrives to site ready to connect to your new or existing pipework.
- Victorian 3 can be supplied with thermostatic or manual wheelhead and lockshield valve sets to complete the authentic period style.
The timeless Victorian 4 column cast iron radiator looks at home in any traditional style property adding a period feature in any room.
- Victorian 4 column cast iron radiator is a fine example of the style and elegance of the period and is the perfect choice to complement any room.
- Victorian 4 is available in three heights – 460mm, 645mm and 760mm and arrives to site ready to connect to your new or existing pipework.
- We have a wide range of valves and accessories available to complete the authentic period style.
Victorian 9 column cast iron radiator is ideal for hard to heat areas. Compact and robust, the Victorian 9 has a high output of heat and comes complete in a variety of finishes.
- The Victorian 9 column radiator is ideal for low drop windows where space is limited.
- Victorian 9 provides great heat output and is ideally designed to sit under a windowsill. Use as a secondary heat source to underfloor heating in chillier rooms or where height is restricted.
- Victorian 9 column radiator is one of the older designs and is very popular in period settings for true authenticity.
- The Victorian 9 column radiator is 330mm in height.
- Distressed or polished brass wheelhead and lockshield valves (available as thermostatic or manual) complement this radiator perfectly to complete the traditional look.
- The maximum number of sections for this radiator is 15.