New & Improved for 2018!
Designed specifically to meet Nearly Zero Energy Building (nZEB) standards, this “next gen” Maxi 2020 LST radiator adheres to the new regulations for the industry and is a more energy-efficient and dynamic radiator that works even more efficiently using low flow temperatures.
Maxi 2020 is available for bespoke projects, which continues to be a unique benefit of the Maxi range. It provides an ideal solution for schools, with options including Decentralised MEV and DBE (Dynamic Boost Effect) in conjunction with Heat Pumps.
- The Maxi 2020 range has been future proofed to have the ability to incorporate a 12V impeller to optimise outputs down as low as a Δ t20
- The unit can be used for free cooling
- It will have the ability to work as a stand alone unit or interface with a BMS of your choice
- 30 year guaranteed low water content heat exchanger for energy saving
- Brass collector to reduce pressure drop and avoid possible bio metallic reaction
- Dust repellent paint finish on the heat exchanger to reduce accumulation of dust
- Robust casing with 1.5mm thick steel ‘U’ channels riveted together for an ultra strong front panel
- EN442 Compliant
- CE Compliant
- NZEB ready
- Grill options available
- Anti bacteria finishes
- Multiple casing options
Please browse the Maxi 2020 LST radiator brochure and then contact our expert team at +353 (0)46.902.9444 to discuss your project requirements or email firstname.lastname@example.org.