Zehnder radiant panels
Versatile offers a large range of Zehnder radiant panels. Versatile offers standard and bespoke in design, to suit every application for heating and cooling. Zehnder panels range from a flat anti-bacterial finish steel plate incorporating graphite and copper tube which are ideal for healthcare to the heavy duty ZBN panel with 1.5mm steel plate tested for ball impact.
The most common misconception with Radiant is that people say – Hot Air rises, heat rises – but when you are dealing with Radiant Heat
Radiant heat does not rise – an example of this is Airbus in Toulouse up to 40 meters high
- The noise levels are minimal
- They are maintenance free
- There is up to 33% energy saving per annum
- There is a longer life cycle – in excess of 25 years
- The distribution of heat is more economical as opposed to gas radiant panels and unit heaters to name a few.
- Reduces dust as Radiant Panels do not have fans that rotates the air.
- TGD in schools upper limit for indoor ambient noise levels for sports halls is 40 DBA and multipurpose halls are 35, LPHW Radiant panels can help achieve this as there are no fans or motors involved.
Cost Comparison of Radiant Heating